15.7.07

Greetings from Switzerland

I don't feel like being on a break anymore so I think I'm back! I went to Switzerland alone with my two kids last week to visit my sister. It was an exciting first flight and trip abroad for them but everything went fine and we had a great time. I can highly recommend Zürich as a safe and nice place to travel with kids. Two big toy stores, zoo, trams, water and big green parks. AND they have some great souvenirs to take home. I chose a SOUVENIR as you can see... I also found a treasure box full of buttons at the cleanest thriftstore I've ever visited. More pictures from our trip here.
I am happy to tell you that I am a proud owner of this teacup print by Seealso. It is the first in a collection of etsy teaprints I'm planning to get for our kitchen wall. Any suggestions or any tea-art of your own to offer me?

I'll be back soon with a little new crafting. I'm working on a big wedding gift, three more weeks to go...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice to hear from you! your flickr set is gorgeous - one of these days i'll get to go to europe!

Anina said...

What wonderful photos of what looks like a wonderful trip. Welcome back!

Di said...

Nice to see you back!! Looks like Zurich was fun! My friend moved to Lausanne last year and I have had a couple of great trips to Switzerland now! Look forward to seeing your next creations!!

Amanda Jean said...

I'm glad that you don't feel like being on a blog break anymore. :)

Berber said...

What a wonderful clock!!
And thank you so much for the LOVELY package I received yesterday :))

Joanna said...

Glad to see you back! Zurich looks beautiful. We are tea lovers here too, and have tea art on our wall (although not as cute as yours).