20.2.07

Mailday!

Today was one of those great days when I got a note from the post office that I had a big letter waiting for me. I had to pick up big E a little early to get it sooner... And I was so spoilt!! Thanks a million Kristin! As I said I really hope the fleamarket collection I put together for you was worth it... I need to take better pictures tomorrow of everything. You can enjoy them in my flickr album later. In the meantime you can look at the wonderful little pincushion I got! Thanks Ellia for organizing a great swap!

Me and big E started a dinosaur project this weekend, it's going to become a quilt finally (or maybe we'll end up with a small cushion, who knows.)

Kristina asked me when I craft. I admitted I don't clean my house so much... And if you look closely at the picture of my daughter's jam-hearted porridge you can see what my kids do to my antique table while I'm crafting. This might be a good idea for us... And speaking about chalk I made another little bird quilt. I just don't know how to take a good picture of it!! I thought it would make a fun graduation gift :) Acctually I was thinking about my own situation when I got the idea...

6 comments:

Berber said...

How lucky you are to have one of Kristin's beautiful creations!

redshoes said...

i love your artwork and your blog!
I want to carry your things in my store! so cute.
I also have the same exact scribbles on my table.....funny how these litte things appear!

Anonymous said...

The little quilt is lovely! It looks like a fun swap.

Anonymous said...

you are SO welcome!! it was a pleasure to send you everything! and i'm so glad you like it.

Joanna said...

I don't know wat to say. I love love love that quilt!!!

jen v said...

I just found you through Kristin's blog. Your work is so lovely I couldn't help myself. I had to purchase something from your shop. I wanted it all, but had to contain myself. Have a great day!