12.1.08

Meet Matilda!


Swap goodness - meet Matilda!, originally uploaded by -syko-.

She arrived in the mail today, our friend Matilda and is now having a picnic with her new friend the Swiss cow (a favourite Christmas present) Thank you so much Joanne! She is so well made and came with a bag and a little picnic blanket :) You can see more of Joanne's creations in her shop alice4thimble.

swap goodies fom Sally

Sally was so kind to send a little bonus package in our little Christmas ornament swap. Thank you so much! The crocheted coasters looked great on the Christmas table :) Check out the wiener ribbon modeled by the only thing I have left from my grandpa, a green clay dog, ain't he cute? My Mil is a dachshund lover, I think I'll make something for her with the ribbon.

Little E is still not well, but as happy as always, I hope he is well enough to go to Kindergarten on Monday, can't wait to spend a whole day with my sewing machine again!

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Waltzing Matilda! She looks adorable. You received wonderful gifts!

Anonymous said...

You got great gifts! I gave you a 'You make my day' award too.

Anina said...

I love Matilda! You received such wonderful gifts. Lucky you!

Unknown said...

I love Matilda, and I love the doggy ribbon (and the green clay dog looks wonderful modelling it!). Lucky you.

ps...will there be any cushions popping up in the shop soon? (fingers crossed)

noodle and lou said...

oooh...Matilda is darling!! Love all your sweet treats:) xoxo..jenn

Jana Nielson said...

Matilda is a super! I loved looking at your blog today! It made me smile!

hannah said...

I love Matilda, and your cow is pretty cool too!