17.12.07

Dance my doll


Christmas gift for E 5 years, originally uploaded by -syko-.

The Christmas craft fairs are all over and now I am doing my best to finish a few Christmas presents before I have to put away my studio for the holidays. It will be great with a break!

My 5 year old girl loves to dance to classical music so I made her a drawstring bag from this Japanese fabric. She will also get a new ballet suit, a Grieg CD and the wonderful ribbon wand I got on etsy from ribbonwands. The golden embroidery on the bag says "dansa min docka" (dance my doll), it's from a Swedish song. I think I accidentally put the pandas head the wrong way so she reminds me of a bulldog, but I guess bulldogs can dance if pandas do so... I will show another gift tomorrow!

4 comments:

kirsten said...

kajsa, i love it! what a great gift.

Anonymous said...

What a great present, she's going to have a blast with that ribbon wand, I had one as a kid and loved it.

Unknown said...

Oh, these are lovely gifts you have made.

Anne Marie said...

What a lovely gift for you daughter. She is going to LOVE it! :-)