26.10.08

Cards on sale

I will receive my new holiday card collection any day now, so exciting! Therefore I have decided to sell the ones I've got left from last year on sale. The cards have actually never been on sale in my Etsy shop before :) The card stock we used for these is plain, not the one with structure I prefer. Be quick if you want a bargain or stay tuned if you want to see the brand new ones. The cat and pig will be amongst them, they said they could stand one more celebration (I still think they look a little grumpy). My new banner is a sneak peek of what there is to come...

And for those of you who think I should shut up about Christmas already I will refer to the long shipping times close to Christmas. I'd rather be out early than to late ;-)

15 comments:

Anina said...

Cuter than cute!

Unknown said...

I love their grumpy faces...the thought of christmas coming so fast makes me a little grumpy - there's no time to finish off presents!!!!

LittlePoppins said...

De här är ju bara såååå söta!!! Gillar även tomtarna. Superfina!

sweetjane said...

Lovely!

Muddlepud said...

They're so cute. I love them! (And the new banner is great.)

I'm already in Christmas mode too. I just realized how many gifts I committed to making by hand and how little time I have to make them--especially considering they all seem to be taking two or three times longer than I anticipated.

Anonymous said...

They look really great! I love the cat one. I'm freaking out about Christmas already - so much to do! I think you're right to get a good head start.

Amanda Jean said...

so cute!!!

Yummers! said...

The cards are cute-as-a-pig! hee,hee. But then again I am one of your biggest fans. I can't wait for Melkore (sp?) to arrive and sit on the little red antique chair by the fireplace. Add a sprig of Holly with a ribbon to the chair and I have a new decoration for the hoidays.

I'm doing a Scandinavian Christmas this year... we are all Norwegian Larsons. I'll keep my eyes on your site for your creations as the days go by.
Hugs!
Joni

Mrs Moog said...

I just love their grumpy faces!! You are so right about needing to get ready for Christmas now....just a shame I'm not even near to starting yet!

xxx

♥ maaria said...

Aren't these some cuties!

Charlie P said...

Chrismas can NEVER come too early! ...because it means getting Chrismas money to spend in your Etsy shop! I have my eye on a scarf and will definitely be back to see the new Christmas cards :D

Yummers! said...

Melker has arrived and is on my blog!
Joni

med nål och tråd said...

You know what I was thinking... Do you about the swedish site signerat.se (www.signerat.se)? Maybe it's a good spot for your cards and other stuff.

Charlotte Tollstén said...

Superfina kort!!
Och tomtarna gillar jag.

Jag gillar inte julen så mycket, men nu blr jag lite,lite sugen!!

Trevlig helg!

dutchcomfort said...

Looking forward to see your new Holiday Cards, cause these are already very cute!!