No craft news from here today, except this mini quilt I made a while ago and forgot to show you. Been back at my old workplace lecturing two days which has disturbed my production line... I have a huge pile of zip pouches on the go.
I've been tagged by Julie so I'll try my best to reveal some juicy facts about myself today :)
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
1. I talk a lot, laugh a lot and make bad jokes all the time
2. I am 30 and I think this is the best period of my life until now
3. I am broke. Last night I dreamed I had 118 000 euros on my bank account
4. I used to be a post grad student at the university, I quit to become a full-time crafter. I am too restless to sit by a desk all day.
5. I am very tired of writing analytic texts, which is why my blog is about crafting and cleaning (haha)
6. I have a sign above my door that says My house was clean last week. Sorry you missed it! If you ever come to visit me I will probably say something like that. Seriously. I got the sign from my mum. She knows me very well.
7. I never thought having a blog would be this great and that I would meet such wonderful people out there that share my passion for fabric and thread. Among other things.
I try to tag the seven girls that made the first comments on my last post, sorry: Di, Mirre, Anina, Kirsty, Amandajean, Krista, Kristin
*edit* That quilt is supposed to reflect my current situation... *