I was going through the list of featured sellers on etsy the other day, among other things they ask the sellers where they find inpiration. I started to make my own list in my head while walking little E to sleep. So here it goes (make your own on your blog if you like and come back and let me know!):
- people and their colours. I love how people have their own favourite colour combos. Meeting a new person can make me fall in love with a colour shade I didn't use before or didn't even know existed. Which leeds us to: - colours and combinations of colours
- fabrics, materials, structures
- beautiful pictures (there are so many good illustrators out there!)
- kids drawings (so fascinating and ... makes me accept my own drawings)
- Snow!!! And light! The dark times of floods and November rains are over! Now we live in Winter Wonderland, hurray! It snowed so much today I couldn't take my camera outside, but I will tomorrow!
And the Rabbit-with-a-K-bag is in the shop. I grabbed that Laura Ashley-fabric in the store because I liked the calm colour scheme and suddenly a bunny just appeared on it. I'm making more bags, it's great to make something bigger for a change, and I'm satisified with the size and shape of it. In school I used to carry around all my books in my bag because I was too lazy to take away the non-homework ones from day to day. That was just to tell you why I need a big handbag.